We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
You will be working in a modern, international and digitalized organization that is driven by the purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment.
As student assistant ("Werkstudent (m/w/div)") you will be part of our GSS organization and contribute to our Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding activities.
Using your conceptional skills and bring in your ideas, you will:
Support in conception, planning and implementation of Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding activities for the German market
Collaboration in the planning of event participation, e.g. career fairs
In addition, if you are interested you may be involved in other project topics such as in the field of labor law activities
This position will enable you to grow and get experience in a professional HR organization. Your place of work will be in the Hafencity of Hamburg.
Many benefits await you, such as food subsidies for our canteen, offers in the field of health promotion and the exchange in our student network.
- Enrolled student in the field of business administration, marketing, communication sciences or economics with a focus on marketing/human resources or similar study
- First practical experience in the context of internships or part-time employment is welcome
- Affinity for conception and planning
- Proactive approach
- Very good MS Office skills, PowerPoint and Excel
- Enjoy working in a team and enjoy dealing with people
- Fluency in German and English language required
- Availability: approx. 10-15 hours per week, time-limited for 1 year for now
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic team with varied and challenging field of responsibilities
- Flexible place of work (hybrid model)
- An excellent place to work in HafenCity in a new office environment
- Further attractive benefits such as subsidized canteen
- Wide range of opportunities for individual further education, training and advancement
How to apply: