Clarios Germany GmbH & Co. KG - Talent Acquisition
Clarios ist der weltweit führende Anbieter von fortschrittlichen Niederspannungsbatterietechnologien. Wir treiben den Fortschritt durch immer intelligentere Lösungen für nahezu alle Fahrzeugtypen voran. Mit 16.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern in mehr als 140 Ländern bieten wir unseren Aftermarket- und OEM-Partnern fundiertes Fachwissen sowie Zuverlässigkeit, Sicherheit und Komfort für den Alltag.
Wir tragen Verantwortung für unseren Planeten mit einem entschiedenen ESG-Fokus - wir fördern erstklassige Nachhaltigkeitspraktiken und setzen uns in unserer Branche dafür ein. Wir gewinnen bis zu 99 % unserer Batteriematerialien zurück, recyceln sie und verwenden sie wieder.
Clarios ist ein Portfoliounternehmen von Brookfield.
As a (Senior) Manufacturing Engineer Central (m/f/d) you will plan and lead projects with the target to procure, develop and install machines/tooling for series production under consideration of quality, financial, technical and temporal requirements. You will provide manufacturing engineering knowledge to product innovation processes for new product designs and develop new equipment as well as supporting the plants to run the current machinery in the best way.
- Full responsibility for assigned series production processes, machinery & tooling
- Create specifications (SOW) for manufacturing equipment
- Project lead (Output, Timing, Budget) for new or changed machinery & tooling
- Make-or-buy-decision with key stakeholders
- Supplier selection and management from design to series production with stakeholders
- Coordinate on-site installation, commissioning and acceptance in the plants together with operations and suppliers
- Documentation of the machinery incl. all needed documentations for CE declaration, administrational documentation like CAD, electrical schematics in the ME database
- Development of the assigned processes/machinery/tooling for new products, quality, improved performance or maintenance and other reasons incl. design and process validation builds
- Support operations with existing machinery in the assigned processes & machinery
- Set global standards for the assigned processes/machinery/tooling together with the global ME partners
- Report and collaborate related to professional and project subjects to key stakeholders as other ME regions, Operations, Product Engineering, Quality, Process Engineering, Program Management, Purchasing, Logistics
- Represent related topics in multifunctional SD-Teams.
- Manufacture feasibility analysis (DFA/DFM) and PFMEAs
- An engineer or technician in mechanics/automotive or comparable qualification
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Advanced work experience as an Engineer or Technician, preferably within the automotive industry
- Proven competency in Project Management and Communication skills as well as hands-on mentality
- Ability to build strong working relationship and communicate on various levels in an international environment, from work floor to upper management and non-technical stakeholders
- Quality awareness
- Knowledge of CE regulations is a plus
- Proven competency in working with CAD (Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD or SolidWorks)
- Exceptional proficiency in working with Microsoft Office package
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
What we offer:
As a technology leader with strong brands (i.e. VARTA® and OPTIMA®), Clarios notably lives on the creativity, capability and satisfaction of its employees. Therefore, we offer people with drive and power many good reasons to join us:
- Exciting professional tasks and challenges in a diverse international environment with strong commitment to integrity, values, social engagement and sustainability.
- Arrange your working hours and breaks flexible via our flexible and trust-based working hours model and combine your professional and private life even better according to our mobile work policy and company kindergarten.
- A competitive remuneration package, including additional payments such as holiday, Christmas as well as company pension scheme.
- Your well-being is very important to us: Take advantage of our preventive health care offers such as fitness center, physiotherapist, modern office environment, healthy canteen, team and company events or hobby clubs.
- Stay fit whilst at the same time positively contributing to our environment: Lease your company bike and use public transportation subsidized by Clarios (Job Ticket).
- Our well-advanced onboarding process and buddy program supports you to quickly grow into the position and team. By using the offering in our Internal Learning Academy, LinkedIn Learning and EMEA Mentoring Program you will be able to further grow professionally and personally.
How to apply: