The Control group is looking for a colleague for an exciting project as part of the "Mixed Reality for
Business (MR4B)" alliance. In the project, together with other partners at the TU Berlin and from industry, a prototypical solution for the Mixed Reality-based support of operation and maintenance tasks in the industrial environment is to be developed. This raises new questions and challenges regarding safety and security, and interaction and communication with the authomation and control system of the industrial plant. The following specific tasks are to be processed:
- Adaptation and extension of existing control algorithms for the integration of MR applications in the industrial operation and maintenance context
- Implementation of the interfaces between MR solution and automation technology together with project partners in the academic and industrial environment
- MR support through test processes in automation and control technology
- Development of safety and security solutions for MR applications in industrial context
The Control Engineering group works both methodologically and on applications in various areas, such as process engineering, electrical engineering, networked systems, industry 4.0 and medical technology. It therefore welcomes applicants from a variety of fields and disciplines. With regard to the advertised position, we are looking for employees with the following qualifications and interests:
- A successfully completed scientific university degree (master's, diploma or equivalent) in a suitable subject (electrical
engineering, computational engineering sciences, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar) is required
- Good knowledge of German and/or English is required; Willingness to learn the missing language skills is expected
- Knowledge of control engineering and basic knowledge of process control and automation technology are also required
- Independent, well-organized working methods and a solution-oriented hands-on mentality are highly desirable
- Ideally you have experience in the field of electronics
How to apply:
Please send your application with the reference number
and the usual documents (combined in a single pdf file, max. 5 MB) by email to Prof. Dr. Steffi Knorn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/
or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin - Die Präsidentin - Fakultät III, Institut für Prozess- und Verfahrenstechnik, FG Regelungstechnik, Prof. Dr. Steffi Knorn, Sekr. ER 2-1, Hardenbergstr. 36a, 10623 Berlin