SEVENSTAX GmbH - Software
SEVENSTAX is a leading innovator for the Internet of Things. For more than 20 years we have supported industry trailblazers with the integration of communication technologies into embedded systems. Designers of the first commercially implemented DIN/ISO standard V2G we provide highly individualised software solutions 'Made in Germany' from our traditional location in the centre of Hannover. From project inception to execution we offer software development and consulting knowhow born through decades of experience. With Sevenstax your products can do more, with cutting edge communication infrastructure that is both easy to install and use.
- State-of-the-art software architectures and microcontroller systems
- Programming in Ansi C
- Transmission technologies, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UMTS
- Network protocols, TCP / IPv6, Bonjour, HTTP, V2G
- Security via TLS, elliptic curves, certificates, OpenAuth
- Cloud applications via MQTT, web sockets, XMPP, rest
- Connections to Google Nest and Apple Homekit
- Penetration and system test in Python
- Studying electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree
- Prior experience programming in Ansi C
- You have excellent skills to quickly familiarize yourself with new specialist areas
- Ideally, you will already have some knowledge of hardware-related issues
- Know your way around programming on a microcontroller board and a working knowledge of
What we offer:
Why should you become part of our success story?
SEVENSTAX is an experienced but youthful team specialised in state of the art communications technology. Whether electromobility, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity or Industry 4.0- we always operate at the forefront of technological innovation and supply some of the biggest international brands in their industries.
As a part of SEVENSTAX you will routinely come into contact with cutting edge technology and work with the newest software. You will have the freedom to integrate your own ideas and develop creative solutions to our projects in close contact with your colleagues, some of the brightest minds in software development. One of our core principles is a welcoming work environment and informal tone no matter the seniority! As a result our employee satisfaction has been fantastic for more than 20 years- whether you’re new or an experienced colleague, we value team spirit and fair play. Since 2020 we have increasingly promoted our home-office and flexible work options.
How to apply: