SEVENSTAX GmbH - Software
SEVENSTAX is a leading innovator for the Internet of Things. For more than 20 years we have supported industry trailblazers with the integration of communication technologies into embedded systems. Designers of the first commercially implemented DIN/ISO standard V2G we provide highly individualised software solutions 'Made in Germany' from our traditional location in the centre of Hannover. From project inception to execution we offer software development and consulting knowhow born through decades of experience. With Sevenstax your products can do more, with cutting edge communication infrastructure that is both easy to install and use.
- Creating objectives, design, specifications and outlay calculations for projects
- Implementing applications, communication protocols, drivers, etc.
- Integrating and transporting SEVENSTAX software onto specified target systems
- Installing third party software
- Close cooperation with our testing team and process managers to continuously improve our
development processes and testing
- Working directly with our customers to provide support, developing shared objectives, etc.
- Have a completed degree preferably in computing, electronics or similar (e.g. Bachelor or higher)
- Multi-year experience in embedded software development
- A very good knowledge of C, C++, Assembler
- Detailed knowledge of internet protocol stacks
- Proficiency in German and English
What we offer:
Why should you become part of our success story?
SEVENSTAX is an experienced but youthful team specialised in state of the art communications technology. Whether electromobility, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity or Industry 4.0- we always operate at the forefront of technological innovation and supply some of the biggest international brands in their industries.
As a part of SEVENSTAX you will routinely come into contact with cutting edge technology and work with the newest software. You will have the freedom to integrate your own ideas and develop creative solutions to our projects in close contact with your colleagues, some of the brightest minds in software development. One of our core principles is a welcoming work environment and informal tone no matter the seniority! As a result our employee satisfaction has been fantastic for more than 20 years- whether you’re new or an experienced colleague, we value team spirit and fair play. Since 2020 we have increasingly promoted our home-office and flexible work options.
How to apply: