For the research and development phase of the joint project 'Urban-Rural Assembly (URA): Strategic tools for integrated territorial planning enhancing urban-rural integration and circular economies'
- funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, 01LE1804A) - we are looking for a researcher who takes on the following tasks:
- Support of the Principal Investigator in the finalization and inter- and transdisciplinary consolidation of the scientific work in various subprojects of URA (including: subproject to study the interplay between urbanization processes and the formation of local spatial practices and actor networks in the Chinese study region of Taizhou-Huangyan; subproject to develop sustainable visions of urban-rural development in Taizhou-Huangyan; subproject to develop tools and guiding principles of integrated urban-rural planning and governance policy; subproject to scientifically disseminate the research results)
- Participation in and coordination of (transdisciplinary) project communication, in particular editing, coordination and review of scientific and non-scientific project publications including the final book publication and a pin-up exhibition
- Collection and archiving of various research data (text and image materials, GIS and CAD data).
- Collaboration in the conception and coordination of project-related workshops and the final conference in cooperation with the German-Chinese research consortium
The research activities at Habitat Unit are part of an interdisciplinary consortium including leading research institutions from Germany and China in close cooperation with local practice partners from the Chinese study region Taizhou-Huangyan as well as international partners such as UN-Habitat and ICLEI. The main goal of the joint project is the development of new interdisciplinary knowledge sets on urban-rural linkages that serve the transdisciplinary development and testing of strategic planning and governance tools for actor-oriented and socio-ecologically sustainable urban-rural policies, urban-rural management models and integrated planning processes. The Habitat Unit, Chair of International Urbanism and Design, is taking a lead role in the consortium.
Further information is available at: www.urbanruralassembly.com
Please send your application with the reference number
and the usual documents to Prof. Anke Hagemann by email (single pdf file; max. 5MB) to email@example.com
or by mail to Technische Universität Berlin, Fakultät VI, Institut für Architektur, Habitat Unit, Internationaler Urbanismus und Entwerfen, Prof. Anke Hagemann, Sekr. A53, Straße des 17. Juni 152, 10623 Berlin
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guarantee for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/
Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin - Die Präsidentin - Fakultät VI, Institut für Architektur, Habitat Unit, Internationaler Urbanismus und Entwerfen, Prof. Anke Hagemann, Sekr. A53, Straße des 17. Juni 152, 10623 Berlin