We are looking for highly motivated candidates with above-average qualifications, enthusiasm for and experience in research and a willingness to actively work on collaborative projects. The Geoinformation for Environmental Planning Lab at the Technische Universität Berlin is therefore offering a position for a Scientific Assistant (d,m,f) in the field of remote sensing. The aims of these position within the SensGrün research project are:
- carrying out spectral measurements with a field spectrometer in three biodiversity exploratories
- supporting and carrying out drone flights over the research areas
- developing a list of quality parameters that are useful for monitoring grassland LRTs applicable with remote sensing
- development of a method to detect grassland quality indicators with remote sensing data
- comparison of different sensors and sensor combinations with focus on differences and synergies between drones and satellite data
- verification of the transferability of the method to other areas
- programming and preparation of an executable script on the CODE-DE platform
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Birgit Kleinschmit or Dr. Michael Förster (firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application with the reference number
and the usual documents (a cover letter including description of research interests and relevant experiences, a current CV, academic transcripts, a list of publications and contact details of two referees) to Prof. Dr. Birgit Kleinschmit only by email
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guarantee for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at the TU staff department homepage: https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/
or quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.
Technische Universität Berlin - Die Präsidentin - Fakultät VI, Institut für Landschaftsarchitektur und Umweltplanung/ FG Geoinformation in der Umweltplanung, Prof. Dr. Birgit Kleinschmit, Sekr. EB 5, Straße des 17. Juni 145, 10623 Berlin